Custom Escondido Whole Home Water Filters and Systems — from the California Water Experts
Taste the difference, see the benefits — whole home water filtration systems help your people stay hydrated, happy, and your whole house running smoothly.
Communities all over Escondido using untreated water can experience hard water problems throughout the home, as well as other issues that come along with prolonged use of California’s tap water in the home. Dissolved minerals and treatment additives can leave water tasting less-than-fresh, in addition to burning out major appliances and damaging plumbing.
Whole home water filtration solves these problems at the source while improving water taste and quality throughout your home. Whole home systems, also known as point-of-entry (POE) water filters, are also a key part of sustainable, more energy efficient homes.
You Have Options! Virtual or At Home — How Do Our Appointments Work?
Call us or fill out the “GET PRICING” form. If you fill out the “GET PRICING” form, your local Culligan representative will contact you via telephone as soon as possible to provide you with the best options for you and your family for setting an appointment.
You can elect for 1) a water treatment expert to arrive at your home with a number of no-contact options, or 2) set your appointment virtually!
A Home Water Assessment Just Became Easier Than Ever
Your local Culligan water expert can arrive at your home and give you the best options to suit your family, lifestyle and budget. But if you can’t see us — that’s ok too. Read more below.
At Home Appointments: Your local Culligan Water expert will arrive at your home, ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Outdoor Water Test: If you have an outside spigot, Culligan will arrive at your home and collect a water sample from an outdoor water source using your directives.
Water Sample Pickup: Culligan will pick up a sample of your tap water at your front door based on your directives.
Customer Sample Drop-Off (fast results!): Drop off a sample of your tap water to your local Culligan Water dealership.
Water Assessments Made Easy. Introducing Culligan Virtual Appointments.
We can bring our fun, entertaining water demonstration through your screen right into your home with our virtual appointments! You can watch on your phone, laptop or tablet as your Culligan Water experts ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Water Quality in Escondido
Since most of Escondido’s water comes from lakes and rivers, these sources require chemical treatment and additives to ensure water is safe to drink. These important treatment steps keep our community safe, but they can also leave tap water taste, odor, and quality less that its best.
The customized solutions for your entire home can help. Filtration systems such as the Sulfur-Cleer and Iron-Cleer filters eliminate problem water from your well or municipality.
Hard water in Escondido taps contributes to hard-to-clean buildup on faucets and fixtures, while other minerals can leave staining and discoloration on sinks and tubs. In addition, unfiltered water can contribute to often unseen damage to major appliances, fixtures, and plumbing.
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
Customized to solve the individual Escondido water problems impacting your home, whole home water filters not only ensure you have great-tasting water from your tap, they also protect major appliances and plumbing — helping everything from your dishwasher to your coffee maker last longer and work more efficiently.
This added efficiency also saves you money every month in the form of lower utility bills. Filtered water can also reduce the amount of soaps, detergents, and cleaners you need to use on a daily basis.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
- Enjoy better-tasting water everywhere in your home.
- Make cleaning a breeze with filtered water that won’t leave behind residue or buildup.
- Reduce utility bills and help appliances last longer with more efficient, filtered water.
- Keep skin, hair, and nails feeling, and looking, better with softer water that helps lock in moisture.
- Improve laundry quality with softer water that’s easier on clothes, helping them look better and last longer.
- Spend less on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with filtered water that uses cleaners and personal products more efficiently.
The Culligan Difference
For over 80 years, we’ve been the Escondido water quality experts. We understand the water issues you face at home, and have the local expertise to diagnose all kinds of water problems southern Californians experience. This also means we’re uniquely positioned to help you find a whole home water filtration solution that works the way you need it to.
- Culligan includes professional installation, and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan Man can go over the results with you to identify water issues, and work with you for a custom, whole home water filter system.
- Whole home water filter questions? Your Escondido Culligan Man is only a call or click away.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, ready to solve your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.